domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2008

Alguém conhece Willie Johnson ? rs


Blind Willie Johnson - The Complete Blind Willie Johnson



1. I Know His Blood Can Make Me Whole
2. Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed
3. It`s Nobody`s Fault But Mine
4. Mother`s Children Have A Hard Time
5. Dark Was The Night- Cold Was The Ground
6. If I Had My Way I`d Tear The Building Down
7. I`m Gonna Run To The City Of Refuge
8. Jesus Is Coning Soon
9. Lord I Just Can`t Keep From Crying
10. Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning

1. You`ll Need Somebody On Your Bond
2. When The War Was On
3. Praise God I`m Satisfied
4. Take Your Burden To The Lord And Leave It There
5. Take Your Stand
6. God Moves On The Water
7. Can`t Nobody Hide From God
8. If It Had Not Been For Jesus
9. Go To Me With That Land
10. The Rain Don`t Fall On Me

Para baixar o arquivo favor colar o link abaixo na janela do seu navegador!

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=GHX0YMMM

Nenhum comentário: